Family Picture

Family Picture

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Scoot Scoot

Saturday started out hot and miserable and ended up being one of the BEST DAYS EVER!!! Cruisin' the streets of Balboa Island on razor scooters....who knew Zach could come up with such an epic idea?? I love him. As well as Hippo cookies, watermelon frozen yogurt, and cherry sour balls :)


How could I not love this born athlete??


And this face. Such concentration. Such technique. Zach is no doubt the clumsiest person I know - if there is a curb, be it 2 inches tall, he WILL find it and roll his ankle on it. But no amount of whining could stop him from practicing his bad-A skills on any kind of board with wheels... so I gave up and had a good laugh instead. What can I say - he makes the best faces for the camera.


And so we spent the day strolling the harbor and picking out which million dollar beach home we would move into once we strike it rich, and topped it off with the coolest Italian Restaurant in OC - Mama D's. Best Italian around and they treat you like family! Like I said, best day ever.



1 comment: