Family Picture

Family Picture

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

My Favorite Place In The World...

...used to be Newport Pier... and against my will, it's changing!! (hyperventilating emoticon) what is happening to me?!? I'm turning outdoorsy and it's getting weird. And I'm starting to be obsessed with places other than Southern CA, the beach, warm... yikes!! But really, can you blame me?! 
It's gorgeous here!! I love Tibble Fork Reservoir with all my growing heart. And this might be my favorite picture of all time. Such good kisses from my Georgia Bean.
Little Bos - I swear he doesn't look any different from month to month! haha :)
Zach's brother was kind enough to lend us their canoe rafts to go out on the lake! Zach and Matt were good sports and took the kids out first, they loved it! 
  

And these pictures are priceless. 
She looks hilarious in Fin's 99 cent store glasses ;) can we please upgrade to some Ray Ban fakies?? haha
Then Zach took me and Georgia out to explore the other side of the lake.
Hangin with Little (Big) Onesie Onesie, or LOO, as we call him:
And then it was sisters' turn...which ended up in uncoordinated rowing, lots of circles, and much laughter. I love these girlies with all my heart. Missed the sound of baby sister's high pitched laugh - the one she does when she's losing control :) if you know her, you can hear it now!
Pretending like we're coordinated:
Substitute with chaos and you're spot on :)
The kiddos did pretty good while the girls explored, even in the care of Uncle Matty & Zach - but Matt has asked us before not to underestimate his calming and centered chi.
Love these polar opposite babes :)
And this cute little canoer :)
Afterwards, we stopped at the best shaved ice stand around - Hokulei. It comes pretty close to the  infamous Matsumoto's in Oahu, but nothing is as good as Matsumoto's!
Dancing tabletop:

It was delicious! Passionfruit is my favorite.
Baths at home with these cute naked babies:
Fin was very perturbed at Georgia's unwillingness to sit down in the water hahaha but she finally gave in :)

It was a beautiful day with perfect weather and family! Tibble Fork, you have my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment