Family Picture

Family Picture

Sunday, November 15, 2015

Bossie Boo Boos

This post is dedicated to Bossie. My favorite little boy in the whole darn world!!!!! He is pure fun (when chillin at home in our comfort zone) and his personality is killing me lately. He gets super excited about socks and if he finds one, he will run up to you so you can put it on him. Then he gets the biggest happiest grin and it makes you instantly laugh. He also loves shoes. And with a super high voice (probably because I encourage it haha) will run up to you and say "outside?? Shoes???" And lift his leg up for you to put them on. And the same when we get home "shoes off!!" Leg up. 
Note the hangers. Every darn day, he runs into my room and fishes around for hangers and comes out to sword fight us. EVERY DAY. ALL DAY. And he's not limited to hangers. Plastic bags, leaves, and forks also work. The trees outside our house have really long big leaves and he is obsessed with using them to sword fight us, but also teeny tiny leaves will not go unnoticed haha. He loves them all :) 


trying to get Goergia to sword fight him:  
He loves to go into Georgia's room and climb into her bed and play "nigh nigh". He'll get under the covers and wait for my say "nigh nigh Bossie!" And then the lights off and close the door and then he screams "NIGH NIGH!" And I pretend to run in flustered and confused and he hides under the covers and kicks his legs and laughs so hard. He could do it over and over forever. He's so darn cute, it's hard to stop playing!! He also still thinks he needs help getting off her bed every single time and will whine and complain until I help him down those few scary inches. Silly boy. 
He also loved to count and run across the room. We go "one...." then he says "TWO!!" And squats down to the floor and then "FWEEEE" and launches into running to the opposite wall. He could also do that forever. So tiring! 
He loves to get riled up and swing his arms at you, play fighting, and kick you with his little leggies super fast. He loves to bother Georgia when watching a show in our bed and she yells "no kickeen Bossie, no kickeen!!! Sop it!!!" As he kicks her like a little punching bag at his feet with the biggest grin on his face. Such a stinker. I always have to separate them :)  
He is the best sleeper lately. Funny how they go through grueling stages of crappy naps where you want to pull all your hair out and cry after a 20 minute nap and you think it'll never end and then all of a sudden he's 18 months and you realize he's been sleeping great for weeks and you just love him to death. I can steal in to take pictures of him sleeping or even wake him up for snuggles and giggles and then he'll happily go back down to sleep. He is obsessed with that there brown and white blankie and never goes to bed without it. 
My favorite is when we get home from date night and Bossie will either be awake and whining in his crib or sleeping and then wake up as soon as I enter the house. I know he waits for me to cuddle him and kiss me goodnight. I love tossing him in bed after a good date night!! He's just the sweetest. 
He gives such good kisses, especially to Georgia. He loves her. And he's a pretty good eater. He loves his stinkin tomatoes (a personal hatred of my own) and fruits like grapes, blueberries, apples, and yogurt. Doesn't like soda, pizza or bread really, but likes chicken nuggets and grilled chicken, and if I cut up hot dog for him, he will spend 30 minutes just mashing them onto all his fingertips like people do with black olives. And then he doesn't eat it. Whenever we go to In-N-Out, Zach and I eat burgers, Bossie eats our tomatoes and Georgia eats French fries dipped in chocolate shake (Zach shows her all the important things in life, so he says) and we all leave happy :) haha! Ok, Bossie loves the chocolate shakes too - here he is just waiting for that spoonful to drop. With stickers on his forehead thanks to daddy. 
In the last 3 months, he has become such a little cuddle bug, and I'm totally obsessed with it. I love to watch him watch a show and sit so quietly and content in my arms after a nap or in the early morning. It's become quite our thing. We cuddle just the two of us and wait for Georgia to wake up and drink chocolate milk. He loves to be right in my arms and sometimes lay his head on my chest and play with my silky shirt or twist his blankie around his fingers and give me kisses. If I try to get up, he whines. I kind of love it :) and sometimes I look over and he has his hand tucked in the front of his diaper like such a BOY haha!!! Grosses me out but it's also kinda funny and doesn't happen that often. Cuddling with daddy: 
He just got acclimated to nursery at church and I'm kind of extremely sad about it. I've been looking forward to it for weeks now - because every week looked like this: 
Literally just laying in the middle of the floor waiting for people to step on him. Crying. Throwing things. Throwing himself to the floor. So dramatic. So tired. 
But when we finally took him into nursery see how he would do, he was nervous and had a meltdown if he realized I had snuck out. Maybe I secretly loved it. Cause my heart broke a little when I made it through all of third hour without any interruptions last week and then today they said he did great :(((. My babies make me ADD and now I just have to focus all of a sudden and learn something?? I feel so empty without chasing them through the halls ;) but also love the freedom. Bittersweet :) 
I love my beautiful boy. He's just the cutest, smallest, but yummiest little thing. He has the softest skin ever, way softer than Georgia's skin, and I can't stop myself from kissing him all day long!!! We love you Bossie!!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment