Family Picture

Family Picture

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Post Holidays

We have had lots of spare time now that the holidays are over and it's been nice knowing that I can go at whatever I pace I want these days. I pulled out these jammies that my mom had bought her when she was a newborn. I remember actually thinking they weren't that cute but when she put them on I just about died. I miss my mom so much! And I love letting G roam around in these oversized jammies and watching her trip over them :) she's too cute.
Tummy tickles in the hallway - the only time she lays still for longer than 3 seconds!! But really I am just so pleased with Zach's matching church socks and robe hahaha good job babe!! Way to stay classy.
At least he cleaned up for church:
Love these two. They make me tired. But I love them.
Playing peekaboo while getting a diaper change... she looks like such a baby in this video!!

 Getting a little thirtsy:
 And offering her mama some:
Her face just kills me nonstop.
And so do these fabulous handmedowns!!
Looking like a cute little boy in the bathtub:
 And working that nozzle. Haha! I love her bare bum!! It's perfect. 
We finally made time to visit Krystal at work and bring her Christmas presents from Taiwan.
And obviously G went straight for those meerkats:
 And made them her besties:
 Until we brought out the bubbles!! Sheer joy.


Georgia had her one year check up - 22.5 lbs and 75 percentile for height, weight, and head! I love my above average baby!! But she sure HATES check-ups now... she cries as soon as I put her on that scale to get weighed. And especially when I put her on that crinkled paper. She knows she's getting shots!! It's so sad. Those puppy dog eyes melt me right into a puddle of water. 
Sundays are SO much fun after getting bags of handmedowns from Kell - the mom with the most stylish kids!! All her stuff is Gap, Old Navy, and Target, and I'm SO lucky because it's ALL adorable! This dress looked brand new and warm for winter. I wish I had a matching one!! 
Hitting 24 weeks:
I spared you the hideousness that was our room. It was extremely messy! 
Making friends at the car shop:
They had a cute and no doubt germ infested playhouse but I just let it all go and watched her scramble around after the older boy. She LOVES boys. Always thinks they are trying to get her and play with her... such a flirt. 

 Calling out to him:
"Hey Boyyyyyy"
 Taking pictures for daddy while he was traveling for work:
 He was only gone two days but we definitely missed him.
More to come! Lots has been happening in this house, our little girl is growing so fast! 



1 comment:

  1. The video was hilarious! Haha the first time she jumps is so great...she is legitimately scared! Oh, the fools we turn ourselves into for our children....

    ReplyDelete