Family Picture

Family Picture

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Meanwhile... The Kiddos

So many funny faces from this girl :) 
(yes, my summer past time consisted of silly photo shoots on my front steps as Boston snoozed)




Every day, we played outside until Daddy drove up and then the obsession with playing inside the car. Every day. Major meltdown if she couldn't. 
This summer, we were always equipped with bubbles and our hose for easy entertainment!
It might be hot outside but that Utah hose water is COLD! 
Most of my days are spent as a human step stool.
Or mop.
Being such a cute big girl at play dates:
She loves her accessories!
And she has mastered the art of avoiding eye contact for pictures hahaha

And always climbing into her second mommy's lap for a little R&R.
These days, this girl is so active and such a little explorer - a pink track suit is only necessary! Thanks Aaron & Kristen for this cute suit she got back on her birthday :)
She is constantly collecting new bruises and owies. And I've determined that soda fixes a lot of problems. I love those big red eyes and her auburn hair. 
Bos loves his Momma and is such a smiley little thing these days.
Look at that chubba chub and that old man hair on the sides of his head! haha
Old. Man. Face.

This kid has been on the move from the start! Rolling over just 3 months old. And his old man balding hair in all its glory! 
Just hot little this mini is:
his socks almost reach his knees!! Haha.
A happy morning (a midst the overall crankiness):


These faces crack me up!

Cute little thing!
That cute little thing requires SO MUCH ATTENTION lately!!! I mean, I can't get anything done unless he's on me, and that means I don't get anything done!! 
Do you see my face??? I need a serious break from this lover boy. He is so dang needy! Georgia was never like that.. always loved to be rolling around on the ground and just chillin. I couldn't seem to figure out what he wanted or needed in this phase... He was throwing me for a loop and making me a little loopy! Poor thing... Zach wasn't even a fan of the little man during that rough patch! It was hard. He never seemed happy unless I was holding him and I couldn't figure out why and I definitely didn't have time for that!!
But some days I get a small glimpse of my future and it looks pretty sweet:
And sometimes it's just Georgia pushing Bos out of his spot.
Either way, I'm pretty lucky they are mine! I can't wait till they are big enough to play together and I don't have to be the ultimate entertainer :) it's a hard job! But I feel lucky to do it instead of working and missing my babes every day. 



No comments:

Post a Comment