Family Picture

Family Picture

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Well Hello.

It's been awhile!!!!! Life just got a little crazy!!!! But I downloaded a new app and I hope it'll help me blog again because I don't want to lose these memories!! And not all are appropriate for social media... Like the time Boston ate Georgia's poop. Yep. That happened. Just a quick recap: 

Zach changed Georgia's diaper. 
I smelled poop. 
I checked for poop. Wasn't sure if Zach washed his hands. 
Kept smelling poop. 
Noticed from the couch, Boston's head just beyond the ottoman in front of us. 
Zach forgot to throw away poopy diaper. 
Boston snatched poopy diaper and pulled it down where we couldn't see it. 
Georgia's poop was sprawled out over the living room. 
I was screaming. 
Zach picked up Boston who was enjoying all this and dug a finger into his mouth and pulled out GEORGIA'S POOP. 
Zach died laughing. I was still screaming. 
BOSTON LIKED IT. 
It was awful & hilarious. Poor Bos!! :) 

Anyway. Here's an updated photo of them for now.
And another one 
And another one 
Hahahaha they crack me up. 

I'll have to go back and recount some more memories later. 

Tonight I set up Georgia's big girl room in our new home in Tustin, CA! As I cuddled with her in bed after bedtime routine, she grabbed my face and kissed me. And thought it was hilarious to not let me go. We are talking for minutes!! So I pretended to struggle away and she died laughing and kissing me harder. I loved it :). Love my Georgia Bean!!!!!! And Boston too. I did finally get over the poopy mouth. He is sooooooooo cute, that Bossy Boo. We love him!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment