Family Picture

Family Picture

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Mr. Madden

On February 20, 2014 this little bundle of joy came into the world via my oldest sister Kelly (thank you Kelly for providing such a comfortable birth canal to squeeze through - love, Madden)!!!
 Meanwhile I was enjoying equal amounts of joy on my end:
I couldn't decide between a chocolate banana shake (I perfected the process after watching them make it for me EVERY DAY on the Alaskan cruise) and a gooey mug chocolate cake so I chose BOTH.
Back to this guy: 
Madden Tucker Rex: 8lbs 10oz and looking like pure Rex to me!!
My sissy makes beautiful babies. A part of me mourned the loss of our pregnant woes that we shared daily... but now I can't wait till I'm there too!
Congrats to this family of 5 now!!! We love them so much!

1 comment:

  1. Wow...a whole post dedicated to moi?!?! I feel like a celebrity! And don't worry...we still have MUCH to commiserate over together through the next year and a half til San Fran!!!

    ReplyDelete