Family Picture

Family Picture

Friday, May 31, 2013

Blick Family Pics 2013

Just the 3 of us:

 I am SERIOUSLY dying over Zach's pose here. Pelvic thrust?!?! hahaha
 Love these peeps so so much.
 And what are family pictures without some black & white sultry shots????



 My amazing sisters that I feel so blessed to share:

 Love my mom. And she loves her grandbabies.
 My sexy brooding single siblings: 
 Anybody interested???
 Daddy's girls, all of us:

 And we love our only brother to death. So glad we didn't get any more boys... we like him the best :)
 And the force to finish it off! Awesome picture. This is the essence of Cutterman. I suggest you all stay far far away and out of his reach to avoid risk. Seriously. Seriouslyyyyy.
I love my family with all my heart. They are the best part of me. They make me who I am. (They are responsible for my faults. ;) jk)

No comments:

Post a Comment