Family Picture

Family Picture

Friday, December 6, 2013

A Long Awaited Blanky

After Georgia was born, my big sis wanted to make her baby a blanket!! Such a sweet gesture... just had to wait 6 months for it ;) but obviously it was worth the wait:
Checkin' out the soft minky:
This thing is gorgeous! My mother in law helped me pick out the fabric, since she's the ultimate fabric guru.
This thing was huge!! I was so excited to replace her tiny newborn blankets that hardly covered her anymore, I never found her cuddled up in them.
And 10 minutes into her first nap with it:
My heart melted! Thanks so much sis, I really think she sleeps much better now :) we love this blanky so much and take good care of it. You're the best! Thanks for all the endless hours spent at the sewing machine procrastinating in front of the tv bahaha just kidding. It's beautiful and we LOVE it!

1 comment:

  1. It is beautiful and you better love it forever! Only for my baby G!!!

    ReplyDelete