Family Picture

Family Picture

Monday, December 9, 2013

Georgia @ 11 Months

Our little bean is growing like a weed! At her last check up, she was in the 97th percentile for height @ 30 inches and 60th for weight @ 20 lbs - we love her so much!!
She is on the go 24/7 and most days she leaves me exhausted!
Checkin' out our plain & sad Christmas tree:

By now we've switched her over to whole milk! I debated on whether or not to wait another month, but I'm so glad I didn't! She didn't have any problems and if anything, she immediately stopped having blowouts - TMI for you but YAY for me and significantly less laundry these days (not to mention the milk turned everything white! threw us for a loop. she's literally laying golden eggs these days... haha again sorry for the TMI)!
She is always following me around, loves to be in the kitchen with me and spends most of her time pulling herself up against the oven and talking into the window and hanging onto my legs. She LOVES to go up and down the stairs but like a BIG girl, one step at a time holding on to us, so we try to distract her because that gets extremely boring/annoying after a few thousand ups & downs. She is getting more confident with walking along furniture and standing on her own, she's so close and I can't wait till she's walking by herself! 
She's so tall, I find all her shirts and pants are pretty much too short for her! I'm trying to squeeze her in for a few more wears, but she already needs bigger clothes! 
Her hair is finally starting to come in a little, except for the blasted sides haha looks like a little mohawk is coming in. But I love the wispy hair in the back and I love playing with it, I can't wait till it comes in more! Too bad that still won't be for another year or so...we still have never had to give her a haircut. 
She has four teeth in on the bottom now and her two front top teeth are coming in slow and VERY far apart, makes me laugh all the time.
She is starting to say "hi" and wave more at other people and LOVES to clap when you say "yaaaay" she does it almost every time. She loves dancing to music and shaking her booty! She thinks any dessert or drink we have is instantly hers if she sees it, she grunts and taps her foot and smacks her lips until we give in. Can't help it, like every first child, she's spoiled rotten. We love her so much! 

Pictures From The Last Month

Dinners with Auntie Kris & Uncle Mott (which include sometimes barfing all over their floor and having to borrow Auntie's shirt...which happens to fit quite nicely):
 Yes, it says "wokitout" where on earth did she get that from...
 Check-ups: 
 Happy & healthy! I love her faces :)
Early morning cartoons...
...in warm pj's and all kinds of places:
 Snapchatting family:
Trying out the hipster look with her daddy's beanie:
And visits to Auntie's work!
 She even pulled out some bubbles which Georgia LOVED! 
 She had so much fun trying to catch them. And we enjoyed lunch and cheesecake :)
 I love this girl enough to want to match her on a regular basis hahaha this fun will only last so long before my ward robe becomes "mom clothes" without my knowledge so I'm taking advantage :)

2 comments: