Family Picture

Family Picture

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Family Day w/ the Wingers

Starting off November, the Wingers gathered for little Lexi's baptism and Tyce's baby blessing. And this girl was killing me in her cutest ever handmedowns!! 
Thank you thank you thank you Kelly! I love them but I'm also sad because as I write this, it is dumping snow outside, so these little summer/fall dresses are only good while when we travel to CA now :( but still. Glad I got a few wears in.
I love this happy face, she's so happy to be walking along furniture: 
 Or walking with help from cousins:
 Looking sleepy and ready for nap time at the end of such a long morning:
 It was a great day with lots of family! And we always love when Nana comes... Georgia ripped off that very chunk of necklace in her hand and used it as a rattle. Oops. Good thing she had her tool bag with her :)
So grateful the gospel brings family together on such special occasions.

No comments:

Post a Comment