Family Picture

Family Picture

Friday, April 18, 2014

Next Stop - Camarillo

Visiting CA, I knew I had to make time to meet my newest little nephew, Madden! 
I can't believe I didn't even get a picture with him, but he's such a cutie! And has so much hair haha. I am always baffled by the babies with lots of hair... Georgia still hasn't ever had a haircut... 
Cutter loves his little brother:
And these two little princesses were little friendies all day long!!! (Yes, I'm bringing friendies back)
 They are lame blurry pictures but they never sat still! 

They actually spent most of the day hanging out in the backyard and munching on "caaa-koes" - well Fin scarfed the crackers down hahaha little munchkin, every few minutes she could be heard "can I have mo caaakoes??? caaakoes??" And Jacky finished off the fishy crackers and apple chips sooo none for the road home! Haha. Then they went on a walk to the park around the corner and Georgia came back wearing this crown. Apparently she had kept it on the whole time haha.
Watching kid shows and relaxing:
It only lasted a few hours, but all the siblings (in USA) were back together again!! Poor Cait in Korea on her mission almost cried when she saw the picture... 
Oh and Jake's long time girlfriend (and by long, I mean the longest relationship he's ever had?) Jacky was there too! But somehow she didn't make it in the pictures... oops. 
Jake and Jacky finally had to leave to take our sister Krissy back to the airport to go home to Utah that afternoon but for a few whole hours, we got to spend time together!!! I love these people.... we are all so different and share so many similarities too. We are all in different phases of our lives and it makes for such an exciting time! I love them more than ever. So grateful for eternal families and the bonds I share with these amazing people! I never have enough time or food or laughs with them...






No comments:

Post a Comment