Family Picture

Family Picture

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Week 2

Misser Bosson Byoo:
My sister and I have a history of coming up with our own weird names for our babies. They can get pretty weird. We get that from our dear weird Popsicle. 
I kept telling Zach in "Boston's voice" that "A raccoon ate my butt Dad!!! Ahhhhh!" and many more musings in Misser Bosson's voice and at the end of the day, Zach just took a good look at me with a big smile on his face and said "You need a human to talk to..." hahaha! He think I'm weird.
Making time to get ready during the week is a huge bonus:
Cause most of the time, there was a lot of this going around:
Beet red after a bath:
He doesn't quite like them yet. And his poor cry is still so pitiful! So funny.
This girl has crazy hair for days:
Momma has no time for bows lately and she looks quite unfortunate most days and is usually in need of a bath... but that doesn't stop us from crashing our friend's house 24/7! 
 At least 3-4 days a week we all head to Heidi's after nap time to see who is playing outside in the cul de sac! Then when everyone is hot and sweaty and the kids are soaked in water, we head inside for snacks and a show so we can all sit around and talk while eating our feelings in chocolate :) it's wonderful.
This guy is still sleeping anywhere and in any position:
 While this one reeks havoc: 
Yes that is my attempt at switching to hair clips instead of bows. Fail. 
But at least I have been welcomed into the Mom of Bald Daughters Club by sissy's bestie where they are "pleased to have me and offer me support." So funny.  
I'm dying for this girl to grow hair in the front! Cause that clip stayed all of 2 seconds and then it was hanging BY A HAIR dangling on the side of her head. So attractive. And sad for my crafting skills! I made those cute glitter clips and just want to put them to use!

"Mom, stop documenting my lack of hair."
 Silly faces and lots of boogies:
 I can't even believe my swollen eyes and her bald forehead. She may be a fivehead.
 And this cutie still sleeping away:
More time at Heidi's...
G has probably found at least 4 pairs of sunnies that she wears almost the entire time while there. 
Boston found his finger. His flaky peely finger. 
I can't stand the flaky stage of newborns! Drives me crazy. 
Wrapping up the week with Boston's 2 week mark. Look at that dimple!!
He was up 1 lb to about 7.9 which put him in the 20th percentile. Such a little guy!
And still drowning in his newborn clothes.
After his check up, we hit the splash pad over by Zach's work. I'd never been to one before and it was a lot of fun! The water was seriously freezing though. Like colder than hose water. So Georgia was glued to daddy for the first 15 minutes:
Eventually she was running circles around us. I could just EAT those chunky little leggies! I love her run, it's so jaunty and bouncy.
It took serious prodding and courage to run through this without daddy:
Just LOOK at how HIGH that water is shooting!! Hahaha.

Every time I see this picture, I start to sing "Who's that ladyyy, sexy la-adyyyy"
So stylish! 
That night, I was even quite generous for a post partum wife and got a sitter for Georgia and planned an evening for us at the movies to watch Godzilla - Zach was dying to see it. 
We brought Boston and a bottle and all went well, I just held him the whole movie and fed him when he started to wake up. We even got to squeeze in some ice cream from Leatherby's. 
And he just snoozed away. Not a bad end to our week! 


No comments:

Post a Comment