Family Picture

Family Picture

Monday, June 2, 2014

Day 6 --> 2 Babes & Solo

Finally Nana & Papa had to go home and Zach had already gone back to work earlier in the week, so Friday was the first day I had both babies by myself! I was a little nervous but knew I could do it, tired as I might be. I really am so lucky... Georgia is so mellow and spent most of her free time crushing my feet in front of the tv...
Any time I sit on the couch, she makes her way over and starts a steppin like she's crushing berries for jam or something. Feels nice. -______-
I am constantly surprised at how sweet natured she is with Boston. Always looking and smiling and if she touches him, it's soft and gentle. She just knows. And I'm thankful.



 And then the second I walk out of the room to change B's diaper:
Spot snaked by Big Sis!! Welcome to your life Boston... get used to it :)
 All in all, it was not a bad day and both babies napped well. 
I was only a little bit swollen and puffy...
Ok a lot, but at least  I put make up on! But really I had to... we were taking Boston's newborn pictures that afternoon. It must have been a nice picture for Zach to come home to:
One baby on my lap ^ and one baby on my arm: 
 I don't remember all the details as my brain cells are quickly evaporating but I survived.
As soon as Zach got home we got ready for pictures and rushed off.
Ayayay that was the hardest part of the day! Georgia was a stinker and pretty cranky, just wanting to stuff her face with snacks that she wanted to hold ALL BY HERSELF. Yes, her new obsession is freaking out if we try to help her with anything. More flashbacks of a certain Felfer obsessed toddler. Ahhhhh. Boston was annoyingly not sleepy as newborns should be for these pictures.. 
Finally it was over and we were exhausted so we treated ourselves to ice cream and smoothies around the corner :)
Shunning us with her back as she eats her ice cream all my herself:

 Then we chased Georgia around before she came running back to me and threw her arms up in a slew of jibberish questions:
She cracks me up! I love her.



No comments:

Post a Comment