Family Picture

Family Picture

Friday, September 18, 2015

Balboa Island

We took our kiddies to see one my all-time favorite OC spot - good old fashioned Balboa Island! I hadn't visited there for a couple of years!! I love the atmosphere. I wish I could window shop there all day :). First stop, of course was the Balboa Candy shop!! That salt water taffy is real business... :) 
The expert candy beggar:

I just want to give her handfuls and handfuls of candy!!!! And then not take care of the sugar high. 
Candy dance. 
Littlest Bos from afar 😍😘
He's so independent these days. Next stop was the toy store. They loved that launch dater toy outside!! Bos was cracking up every time Georgia launched it.
Heading to the harbor to see the ocean. 
On the way back I spotted this bougainvillea flower bush and had to steal a smooch in front of it. They always always remind me of my Camarillo home ❤️ where they grew up the front of the house. Love them!! 
On our way back, we poked around for some ice cream, but traded in the extra sugar and overpriced weird flavors for the cutest book shop tucked away behind some other stores. 
Bos was loving all this freedom and making a mess till I plopped him down on the bench. Which he loved. And I loved. And so did the lady next to me. She came over to say just how cute and adorable he is, and he did NOT like it one bit 😂

That pouty face scowl kills me!!! Every once in awhile he reacts to something or someone with that face and I die. 

Ending the afternoon in Newport with chili cheese fries & a rootbeer freeze from Jane's Corndogs of course, and a walk on the pier. 
Days like today are dreamy & I couldn't love them more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment