Family Picture

Family Picture

Monday, November 4, 2013

California Time Again: Orange County

I know I am months late with this, but I have chronological OCD so I will fly through this and be caught up in no time! 
The end of September's CA trip started with a train ride from Camarillo to Santa Ana! I brought the iPad and snacks so we were happy campers :)
 We visited LOTS and lots of friends and family starting with Renee Erickson and her little girl, Jayden. 
 One of the HAPPIEST babies I have ever known! She opened up the door for me and Jayden just started laughing at me out of sheer joy! So funny.
 I miss these girls on a daily basis! Always thought we'd be hanging out raisin our kiddos together but life throws you twists you never see comin.
 We had dinner at all my favorite places since I was on my own and runnin the show :) no one to tell me no! So we treated ourselves to Wood Ranch! One of my very favorite places ever with my favorite bbq sauce in the whole world. Miss that restaurant.
We met up with my old co-workers/ponies that I love SO much! Bree with her little Ryker Bear aka Georgia's boi-fren:
 And Miss Marjorie the newly wed:
 This picture cracks me up, G looks pregnant!
 Bree bought Georgia and Ryker matching onesies that say "Born to Prom Queen/King" so cute!
 Obviously they look stoked on the whole set up.
And when we tried to mash them up... 
...G ended up like this hahaha:
It was the best night with the best people! 
I didn't have much time for the beach here but I had to at least visit it for an hour or so. So I met up with Kelly Yorgason and her two little boys for a quick walk around Newport Pier and obviously because I HAD to get the chili cheese fries there!!! Soooo good! 
 The weather was gorgeous and it made me miss how much I love walking along this beach and looking at the beautiful beach homes and thinking about all your big dreams.
It was a great day.  
Topped off with meeting Jake for some good old fashioned Asian dinner and getting to meet his fabulous girlfriend, Jacky for the first time. We had lots of laughs! I can see why he loves her :) 
On Friday all of Zach's family wanted to get together at Disneyland and thankfully, Jordan scored a date with Cinderella so we were able to get in free!! Woohoo!  
We went on small world first.

 Which was just too relaxing I guess ;)
We went on Pirates twice, the Haunted Mansion, and thanks to Jordan, got to walk right to the front of the line and meet all the princesses! Sleeping beauty:
 Ariel, Cinderella, and Sleeping Beauty:
How darling is this?!
 I was so amazed how in character they are all the time! They really are so good, if I was a little girl I totally would believe they were the real deal. G has that pose down pretty good :) and even has her slippers on!

 It was completely exhausting but so much fun! Georgia wouldn't sit in the stroller but stood up the entire time screaming at people passing by like a tyrant. It was hilarious, people were pointing and laughing at the baby screaming with joy!
 This Walker babe is just tooooo cute...if they weren't cousins I'd betroth them.
 Screaming some more:
 And Disneyland was all decorated for Halloween! It was the perfect ending to our CA trip. 
We were so happy to go home to Zach and get back to our schedule! And he picked us up in the very same outfit he left us in (as well as Georgia) so that was a treat. 
Like father like daughter :) love my hobos! 




2 comments:

  1. omg i LOVE your Disneyland shirt. I think you should give it to me for my burfday. and you just made me feel extra bad for not taking Fin to see the princesses!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One word... "ADORBS". Just love this. can't wait to check out your recommended Blogs AND your favorite Books, I noticed we have one series in common ;) Ryk look so serious! I better not wake him from a nap next time so he smiles more! He's just nervous around G because she has that affect on all da bois... ;) xo

    ReplyDelete