Family Picture

Family Picture

Monday, November 4, 2013

Georgia @ 9 Months & More

I love this babe so much! She's growing so fast... Her hair is starting to come in a tiny bit and it's a pretty auburn color (the pictures always make it look so orange...)
Her eyes are changing but most days they are a blueish color with brown in the middle. Perfect mix of mine and Zach's! 
 She hardly even got to wear these cute ruffle rompers and barefoot baby sandals I made for her, the cold has set in and taken over... no more summer.
 I love love love those knees! She is so yummy and smells so good all the time.

This girl loves the outdoors and standing up anywhere she can. She has learned to pull herself up and sit down and she does it over and over. She loves stroller rides if she can be standing. And still loves shoulder rides. She always wants to eat what we are eating and does pretty good when we give her new foods. She loves to sip from a straw or from our cups. We love spoiling her with bits of ice cream and then watching her whine when it's all gone. She's too cute! She spends every morning with her daddy, he gets her up and hangs out with her while I get to sleep in :) and I love when they come in and wake me up. This month, we packed away a LOT of Georgia's clothes, kinda sad, but I just can't squeeze this bum in anymore! 
She loves bath time and splashing around with toys.
She's even getting too big for her towel, but I refuse to let go of this one. Chan & Can gave it to her and I love it! Wish they made a bigger size.
 This is what happens when you army-crawl around in a strapless romper hahaha:
 Fix me Mama!! 
 Also in September, Marie Callender's fresh peach pies. A Blick annual tradition. Usually it's available in August but I called for weeks and they made us wait till MID SEPTEMBER. Unacceptable. Krissy and I each got our own. And we didn't hardly share any of it. :)
 Hangin out at church in a P coat and barefoot baby sandals?? So California... we wear sandals year round. But truth is, I just didn't want to tuck the sandals away right when I'd just made them for her!
 Cookin' my mom's beef and broccoli, it's never as good as when she makes it... I miss her food so much these days!
 Caught these two chillin in front of the tv... a rare sight for G to be hangin out like that, she is usually crawling around on the floor and always has clothes on. Or at least a bow :)
 We upgraded Georgia to a carseat:
We were practically stuffing her into the baby carrier and she hated it and was just too tall for it already. She LOVED the new carseat! And iPad accessory. Spoiled.  
Also in September, we indulged my fair-loving sister again at the Salt Lake fair:
One of the cutest (and most affectionate) couples I know:
Which obviously called for visiting the livestock tents... something I have avoided for years.
We found some baby sized sunnies that she loved :) a girl after my own heart. 
 And way too much ice cream:
 A girl after her father's heart as well:
Ok fine, I had to have my cinnamon sugar mini donuts! They are to die for. It was a bag of 25. Mmmm.
And just for good old laughs to end this blog post off right.....
BAM! hahahaha 
Just out of the shower and freshly shampoo'd, his hair is always fluffy after a washing. Hilarious. Sorry I'm not sorry I posted this babe. You let me take the picture :) I love him so.



1 comment:

  1. Love these posts! I've just been catching up, Georgia's little rompers are the cutest ever. And I agree, the knees are soooo darling. Zach would have made a great Shaggy from Scooby Doo for Halloween.

    ReplyDelete