Family Picture

Family Picture

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Vegas w/ the Blicks

We planned a Vegas trip for a mini Blick sibling reunion (and a chance to go to a dream concert) and with all the October festivities, it snuck up so fast and THOSE are the best trips! We met up at Holstein's, a burger joint. And stuffed our faces till the kids were all having melt-downs. Fun times :)
Then we hit the strip!
And the fountain show at the Bellagio (Georgia looking extra classy, diaper out, belly out, and hand up the crotch. Nice):
Her favorite cousin girlfriend feeding her obsession for Georgia love:
As well as all things chocolate and sweets:
And big brother brought me LISA FRANK rainbow stickers to fuel my OWN childhood obsession! He knows how much I used to love Lisa Frank. I had their unicorn velcro binder and all sorts of notebooks. Brings me back to happy times :) So clearly lots of dreams were coming true this trip.
I also discovered the AMAZINGNESS of Vegas buffets... and how extremely disgusting I look in the below picture. But alas, I am pregnant. Nothing I can do about it. 
But seriously, I am NOT a fan of buffets. Just the mention of them is enough to make me nauseous - pregnant or not - so I was completely dreading it when my brother said it was the one thing he really wanted to do. To my absolute amazement, the food was delicious! All restaurant style and fresh and a hundred different options. It completely surprised me and Jake had a big "I told you so" for me. You pay $30+ but it is WELL worth it. We stayed for a few hours haha and I was actually bummed that I was pregnant and not able to eat all that I wanted to or I would have food coming out my ears later...Georgia entertained herself for most of it. And spent the rest of the time checking out the food on daddy's shoulders.
After that, we met up at Circus Circus to play some carnival games.

These two were adorable:
The Blicks took over the races: 
And Zach brought back a monkey for Georgia that surprisingly she loves. And they happen to match in this picture haha. 
After an exhausting afternoon, we went back for a quick nap and then got ready for the event of the trip! Krissy and Matt were nice enough to babysit the kids while we enjoyed a Tim McGraw and Faith Hill concert! I begged my sissy to pick this concert and then she ditched me for better seats -____- thanks you classy brat.
Still, it was an amazing concert! I absolutely loved every minute. And fell in love with Tim all over again!
Starting the concert off, everyone was so excited waiting for them to come:
And I sang along with every song! I grew up on their music and it's funny how lyrics are like riding a bike, they just come back to you even though you haven't heard those songs in forever!
Pictures from my sister who was so close to them and even got to touch Faith:
Tim was actually even better than Faith. Something I didn't expect. Every note was right on, so perfect, and filling the room. He was such an entertainer too! 
It was a great night. Definitely one to remember.
Best picture of the night: 
Fin begging for more sips of soda, Cutter no doubt running circles around them all, and G taking it all in... soon this will be her life! 
The next morning we met up for breakfast, walked around the malls for awhile together, and then headed home. Georgia was amazing in the car! Took regular naps and watched shows on the ipad in between. It was a good trip, but so exhausting and we were happy to be home. 


No comments:

Post a Comment