Family Picture

Family Picture

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Georgie's One Year Pictures

My good friend Amanda, who I love so much and often makes me feel as though we are carved from the same soul, took these beautiful pictures of my Georgia bean a few weeks after she turned one. This shoot was particularly difficult because G was crankier than usual due to a fever that was coming on. Poor girl worked through it and Amanda was able to capture so much of her beauty. 
Playing with Momma's sunnies, look at that chunky chin :)
 Playing on my kitchen table:
 Holding my hand around the house - these were taken a few days before she started walking! 
  

 She seriously melts my heart with her little face.
 Notice the kid's table before I refinished it :) 
I love this perfect silly babe of mine! And thank you Amanda for taking such beautiful shots despite the circumstances. I'm so lucky to be Georgia's mama! 


No comments:

Post a Comment