Family Picture

Family Picture

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Toddler Trouble

What my life looks like with a toddler:

That's my make up bag. Most days, spilled out all over the floor. 

My kitchen cabinets... I find things in all the wrong places! Little puzzle pieces in the shelves of my refrigerator door & measuring cups all over the floor.

She loves to take the tupperware lids out and step on them so they stick to her feet and when she walks around... it never ends. And most of the time, I just laugh at whatever contraption she comes up with that gives her so much joy for the following 15 minutes.

Today, it was stepping in a small cardboard box and trying to walk. And stepping on my sewing measure tape so it sticks to the bottom of her feet... it cracked her up to walk around with it stuck to her. So random, it makes me laugh! When she's not getting into every cupboard she can open, she's running through the house like someone is chasing her:

Love this face:
 Such a happy girl:
 She's getting so fast!! This face makes me laugh (eyebrows Kell):
 This day was particularly cold and ugly outside so I dressed her up yellow to add some personal sunshine to my soul. Oh how I'm missing that CA sunshine these days...
Some sooooometimes when I actually want to get something done, we do this:
Yes, I will admit, Disney Junior saves my life on quite a regular basis. It's hard to come up with new things to do INSIDE with this bitter cold weather! But don't worry, we get our exercise... walking downstairs to watch shows in the basement haha.

Pathetic, I know - go ahead and judge me, but soon I'll have 2 babies under two and then who knows what kind of mom fails will be on this blog... as Zach comforted me: just do what you gotta do! It's all gonna be ok! :) 
I love this crazy toddler of mine so much, no matter HOW exhausting she is!! Most days, I can barely walk to the bedroom at night my legs are so tired, but I guess half of that accounts to the growing gremlin inside me... I keep wanting to fast forward time until I don't have to be pregnant anymore, but really, I guess I should prepare for how tired I will be AFTER this baby comes! Yikes. Wish me luck...

1 comment:

  1. It's amazing what those little tykes can get into. They just love causing chaos. It's in their little DNA. I agree that keeping track of these mobile maelstroms can be a daunting task.
    http://bumblebells.com

    ReplyDelete