Family Picture

Family Picture

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Georgia Bean @ 8 Months

 I say it every month, and I'll never stop... I can't believe this baby is another month older!!! I am seriously so in love with her as you can tell from the overload of pictures on every post... I love my time with her and it's flying by so fast!
 I don't know what's wrong with me, but once again I botched this month and took pictures of her the day before she turned 8 months old... why can't I remember what day she was born on?! I've done that twice... I am just getting all my days mixed up and I blame the heat. Let's just go with that.
  "More pictures???? Sigh...."
 She's full of energy these days...
 And looks like this 75% of the day:
Always letting me know when she wants something!! 

So what has Georgie been up to this last month?!
A few mornings by my side:
 Who wouldn't want to snuggle with this face??
Painted summer piggies!!
 And the cutest shortalls around.
She is blabbing away and talking to herself, mostly dadada, blahblahblah, or mamama...
This just after I told her my best joke:
She loved it.  
Part of the 75% of my day: 


She cracks me up!
She loves loves loves shoulder rides with daddy (and his crazy hair... she uses it to hold on!):
She's been spending time at the park:
  And loving it :) (please please excuse Zach's attire... I really need to clean out his clothes next time he goes out of town...ps. thank you AARON for that shirt... grrrr)

 Checkin out the wood chips (not kid friendly...don't get it):

  I love this girl...
Look how much fun she is!!
Even when she's making a mess:

She still loves a good FaceTime sesh with family! 
And making some friends at Costco :)
 As well as Home Depot.
 Every time we come here, the same few workers stop to oo and aw over her and shower her with love and kiddie aprons. So cute.
 Yes, she went to Home Depot in a jean skirt :)

By Now:

*She's eating bread, freeze dried fruit & yogurt chips, pear, hard boiled eggs, and more! Anything soft and easy to swallow is good. She is just eating all day long! 
*She scoots around pretty fast, army style. So funny!
*Loves clapping her hands - this is the first time she's ever copied anything we do. So cute! 
*She is finally on a regular schedule!! Takes two long naps and goes to bed around 7 or 8.
*Picks up stuff with her feet and brings it to her hands! 
*Loves when I sing "Heyyyyyyyy, crazy lady!!!" (tune from Gangnam style hahaha) 
*Still loves getting her diaper changed, it makes her so happy
*Loves facetiming daddy at work and all her friends and family ;)
*Doesn't like being cradled much anymore, likes to sleep on my tummy
*Loves daddy shoulder rides and hanging on to his crazy long hair
*Starting to spit when she babbles 
*Loves when we chase her around and pretend to "eat" her, so hilarious! She screams and laughs 
*Loves to ride in the cart at stores and bounces up and down the whole time
*Loves the water! Can't wait till she's walking and swimming around!
*Always wants our attention and gets so excited when we come over to play with her :) so funny 


2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THE LAAAAAAAST VIDEO
    She is JUST like her mother bahahahahahaha
    At least you know what to expect!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. You usually hate on all videos so I was nervous to post not one, but three, I expected some rolling of the eyes! And that wasn't even my first thought when I saw that you commented. As soon as I read laughing, I assumed it would be at Zach's clothes bahahaha

    ReplyDelete