Family Picture

Family Picture

Friday, September 13, 2013

Julie & Ryan Come to UT!

There's a new baby around! Meet Beverly Michelle Hoke:
Julie and Ryan had a couple weeks left of summer and wanted to get out of the house so they made the drive to Utah! I couldn't believe it with just a two week old babe! But I was so happy to see them, I love their family and miss them so much. Julie (who is always effortlessly beautiful) was camera shy (although I remember hating all the pictures of me right after I gave birth...yikes) so this is the best I could get haha.
I loved holding her! Bevie is so small and I just forgot that Georgia was ever that small and fragile. She is such a cutie and I miss her already, especially her little grunts! She is such a little noise maker, so funny. 
I came down early that day to take Georgia to the pool and then I brought stuff to make dinner (I know - I brought AND made dinner! Turning a new leaf over here...) for Julie & Ryan so they didn't have to go out after driving all day. I decided to go with the infamous CBC (Chicken Broccoli Casserole) and then realized as I was dishing it up, it is delicious but looks like cheesy mushy gushy stuff. Great. Anyone would think I made some white-trash fatty dinner slop. Luckily, Ryan was found cleaning up after any plates that were left unfinished (his girls) and Zach could not stop himself from getting seconds... or thirds... and then polished off the leftovers that I had put away for THEM. Classy.
 It has still been so hot here in Utah, so we walked to the pool at 7 at night and it was perfect weather. Hot air and warm water! 
Georgia had so much fun riding on daddy's back!
I love these two:
And this one! She kills me! 
At any given time or place, Lyla can be found in a secluded spot (tonight it was the little concrete peninsula of the pool) on her tummy, singing the Ariel song "ah--ah-ahhhh-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah....ah-ah-AHHHHH!" She is a total crack up! And loves Ariel... ah a girl after my own heart :)
This picture is important:
Pheebs is CRAZY! She is hilarious and ALL OVER THE PLACE and such a crack up! She has so much energy and never stops. Ryan was heard throughout the night saying things like "I just want to kick her little butt! But she's so cute..." and "Pheebs are you trouble?" "Yeah. twouble-maker..." hahaha I love her.
The next day they came over to see the house and have dinner with us. This little girl got some new jammies (that actuallly fit... YAY!):
And some new clothes (that didn't fit so much...haha):
Georgia had to warm up to Uncle RyRy again... 
Most of the time she looked like this around him: 
And this:
But sometimes she was like:
(oh wait, she's looking at me. ha)

Pheebs was handin out kisses. Love her.

So glad G has lots of cousins to play with :)
And some day she'll be old enough to huddle around the iPhone with the older girls ;)
I love when family visits! Miss these guys so much.


No comments:

Post a Comment