Family Picture

Family Picture

Monday, September 2, 2013

Naked Baby Alert! 6 Month Check-Up

Obviously I am way behind in my check-ups... G was already 7.5 months when she went in for her "6 month" check-up. Oops... just took my sweet time with the move and finding a new pediatrician. 

I actually LOVED her new pediatrician! And I think G liked her because it was a HER! She was always a little afraid of her last male pediatrician. She let me hold G in my lap for all of the procedures. So much more comforting for my babe. 
Doctor's offices always smell weird...
Oh hey....
Ahhhh that face!


What's up Doc?? 
Her stats: 
17 lbs 
27 inches
50th %tile
lots of love!
She got two shots... hate the tears that follow, they are the worst kind :( but they never last long. She's such a trooper. 
Smiles & battle wounds: 
I love this girl!

4 comments:

  1. Hey I didn't know you had a blog EITHER.mI just had to say She is seriously so cute, if you are ever in AZ call me because I want to dress her up and make her my little baby model for pics. I love the ones of her with the stick in her mouth! I always let my baby's do that and then one time the nurse that gave the shots said something rude to me about it, I was like Seriously!? Come on! Thanks for your sweet comment, I don't know if we're cool, or the biggest dorks ever! (that's what I keep telling them)Probably the latter! But its fun to do something together.:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would LOVE to have a photo shoot someday! But I will say, it is HIGHLY unlikely we will ever be in AZ :( unless someone in our family moves there... so here's to hoping that might happen someday! haha. You are too cute. And some people just think that they know everything about our babies. Those people are lame.

      Delete
  2. haha awww you crack me up. and I thought i went overboard on pics of my babies. well sometimes there are just tooooo many cute pictures to cut any out!

    ReplyDelete