Family Picture

Family Picture

Monday, September 2, 2013

Owlz Game

So this deserves documenting:
Because this NEVER happens. 
This is the first time G has ever fallen asleep on dad and he secretly loved it :) it was so cute and nice to have a break! We were invited to an Owlz baseball game with my friend Kimmy and her husband Bruce. I mean Bryce. I don't know why but I called him Bruce once and now it's always a problem.
They are so cute. And they have had exactly one fight in their cute little marriage of like 1 year. It was over wrapping paper. And it was a doozy. ;) I was too engaged in their crazy love life to pay any attention to the game, so don't ask me who won. Don't ever ask me who won. Any game. Not even the super bowl. Haha Zach married his polar opposite.
I love this girl! So glad I met her at APX Alarms 4 years ago... 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh she looks so tiny in his arms! I thought she was getting big but no she's still just a little bitty thing! Love those moments

    ReplyDelete