Family Picture

Family Picture

Monday, September 2, 2013

Little Fish

We have spent SO much time in the sun this summer! And Georgia has loved every minute of it. She is SO much fun to go swimming with, I love watching her play in the water. 
A day at 7 peaks with a friend:  
There's that tongue again!
She fell asleep on me in the shallow end of the wave pool so down for a quick cat nap she went... it was nice to lay out in the sun while she napped in the shade.
  Then we headed to Jamba Juice to cool off.... and the brought the wave pool with us. 
One minute I was sipping on a Caribbean smoothie and the next, I'm drenched in ice cold water! 
 Those crafty little fingers got too close to my water. So I walked around the rest of the afternoon with no pants and getting weird looks. Fun. But it's ok, her face says "oops."
 We also spent some days at the Winger's Provo house community pool. 
 It has a gradual decline like the beach and is so big and always warm! It's my favorite pool.
Chubby cheeks:

 I know it's picture overload, I just love her face.
 And that happy tongue.

 Swimming always tuckers her out and I love letting her snuggle on me for however long.
 We also spent some time at the Draper city pool behind our house. Turns out it's a super nice pool with some big umbrellas :) 
 She was such a happy camper, people kept stopping by to comment on her happy kicking feet!!
 Praises to the big umbrella ;)
 There's that tongue again. Hard at work.
 This girl is too much fun.
Oh hey there...
 blowing kisses? Sure.

  

 She just makes me laugh.
 I love my little fish!

1 comment:

  1. OMG that pool!!!! That's it we are coming up next summer
    and the other 12,000 pics of G....hahahaha well it's your blog you can post however many pictures of your beautiful babe as you want!!!
    (clearly you understand this concept already though haha)

    ReplyDelete