Family Picture

Family Picture

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

B Money As Of Late

Oh the faces newborns make!! I love when they stretch! 
I recall one of the first pictures my sis sent me of her little boy making that same face...
 And oh WOW does he look different now!!! 
Meet Madden 2.0 
He is gigantic and Bos might forever live in the shadow of his sports career... we shall see. 
Bos is starting to give me little smiles now and I melt at that teeny tiny dimple :)
 That double chin :)
 Happy grin!
 He's so dang cute! I super love this demanding little man.
Fresh out of the bath. It seriously does not happen as often as it should. Poor 2nd child goes way too long between baths, and I hear it just gets worse as the kids come.
And back to Madden:
They could not be more different! Same goes for G & Fin too I guess....
Petite Bos again:
 He is so teeny tiny and slowly coming to life. Love this boy! 
He's almost two months and everything is different this time around. Georgia is so so busy. I hardly have 2 seconds to snuggle him! No rocking to bed, no doting, just a few minutes of smiles and fun and then off to bed, over and over and over. I'm lucky he likes to sleep a lot and doesn't seem to miss much...

1 comment: