Family Picture

Family Picture

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Silliness & Hats

 Some days I miss the beach, so I curl my hair in beach waves and pretend I'm going to Newport for the day... but it's never the same :( Ps. I haven't had a haircut in 9+ months and I'm getting desperate! 
Some days I am desperately counting down the minutes until Zach gets home and I end up taking a million selfies with my girl. Her faces kill me hahaha
I really meant it when I said that Zach's presents are rarely for him... :)
She loves hats!!
Oh this site in the mornings :)
More evidence that gifts for Zach are really "family gifts" and that I'm apparently desperate to not grow up...
I love my Georgia bean! And I love me some heart sunnies.
And I loooooove Jason's Deli! Zach had been raving about this place for months and I literally blew him off 100 times (what do men ever know???) like "a deli...so what..." but oh I was so wrong! The salmon sandwich is to die for and of course I always get it with extra chipotle sauce and 2 large soft serve cones on the side!! They have free soft serve for their guests and it's the most amazing soft serve (coming from a super picky ice cream gal) so I love taking Georgie there for a treat and hitting up Fashion Place mall as a bonus! 
And there is Boston....needing to be held....24/7 as usual.
Sometimes I dangle snacks in front of the camera to try for some blurry selfies:
But she always wins.
And then with all this selfie madness lately, I think of Sister Booch and take an awkward selfie in her honor:
Her classic selfie face... a moment of silence for baby sis. 
Moving on. 
Feeding my crazy redhead cookies just to add to the maddness!!
And to see this smile:
More awesomeness:

I can't ever get enough pictures of her silly facial expressions, mid-jibberish...
I would die to know what exactly she was asking for.
And then a rare moment with just a diaper on bottom:
Which is becoming not so rare to my horror. Hahahaha her pose just cracks me up. She literally looks a feminine boy?? haha.
I'm telling you, it gets worse by the day:
Meet George:
And just when I think she doesn't pay any attention to Boston whatsoever, I catch her doing nice things and realize she's watching my every move.
There is much weirdness that happens in this home. 


1 comment:

  1. Ahhhhh I love SO many things about this post!!!! Except that we never made it to Jasons Deli. I HATE that!!! (tears streaming down emoji) oh well, it gives us something to look forward to (smiling purple devil emoji)

    ReplyDelete