Family Picture

Family Picture

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Georgie & Char Char

Bai is my best as of late! She's always down for just about anything, and ALWAYS indulges me in my fatty food cravings. I admire so many things about her... her crazy dedication to working out (something I do not know if I will ever cultivate), her recent conversion to the church, her love of shopping like unto mine, and above all, she's the ultimate sweetheart! She seriously brings out a better side of me and I love her for it. Her little girl Charli is Georgie's little BF and those two run the play group! Not really. They are just about the only girls so they stick together :) 
Bai and I fulfilled my pregnancy-life-long dream of going to the Art City Donuts food truck. It is super rare that I can ever get to it since they are almost always in Provo and only come to Lehi once in awhile. I have yet to try the Sweet Pig - donuts covered in maple frosting and bacon, what's not to love?! - since they have different flavors every time, but it did not disappoint! 
And these girlies loved them :)
I was waiting for Bai to get her donuts so we could take a quick picture and not paying attention to sneaky G who reached her hang into the bag and snuck one. I just found cinnamon sugar all over her face as evidence. She cracks me up!
I love these two baby friends!
And our fattiness didn't stop there. 
Next up - Swig! 
I have a weakness for Peach Italian Soda (otherwise known as PIS) and best-friend-selfies... behold:


Can you believe we crammed three babies into my back seat?? It was tight back there! And Char Char was stealing all of G's snacks right out of her hands as they were going into her mouth, as well as Boston's blanket every chance she could get:
There's Georgia, holding onto her snacks for dear life with wary eyes haha. Beware of Char Char! She's fiesty ;) and we love it.
Believe it or not, the fattiness did not stop there either! On to Costco we went to pick up a gallon size bucket of potato salad!! Haha disgusting I know. But seriously, I have discovered Costco potato salad and am only glad they have the gallon size (I think it's half gallon, but really, it mine as well be a gallon).
And these two were sharing the front seat with love:
Haha they look so funny!
Many more Costco adventures to come for these two... 
We also NEVER go to the Bay without the besties. Mostly because I don't dare. And I'm needy. And Bai is the best help ever. 
I just about DIED when I saw this amazing towel on someone's chair!
I almost stole it. I still regret that I didn't. HSM seems like a life time ago! But oh, it's a sister/childhood (?) favorite (can it still be considered a childhood fave at 18 years old?!?). 
We stay until we crash on the way home and then go down nice and easy for an afternoon nap. Just delightful! 

Finally Bai let me take Charli for her while she ran to the dentist. iPad time to start with since G was still sleeping:
Don't be fooled by those big chocolate brown eyes... 
I had to set up a fortress to block her crafty hands from getting to Bos on the couch! She is OBSESSED with babies! So interesting compared to Georgia's utter lack of acknowledgement. She kept running over to him and saying "ah ah ah ohhhhh!!!!! bebeeee!!!!"
Finally, gal pal woke up they could play. Or fight over toys. 
They were so funny with sharing... both of them were like "share? what? no."
Char Char wanting on the car:
Putting Char Char on:
Cringing at Char Char:
Clocking Char Char in the face:
Pushing Char Char off:
Char Char going down:
And I just sat back and took pictures.
 Haha just kidding. They really do play so well together. 
I love me my Bai & Char Char!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment