Family Picture

Family Picture

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Bye Bye Little Sis

6 months with this one went by way too fast :(((((( 
she has finished her freshman year at BYU, moved home for the spring, and is planning on serving a mission so no more late night runs to the creamery or catching up on all our shows... who am I going to watch Pretty Little Liars for now?? She is the only reason I watch it... and who am I going to give back-breaking 2 hour long innovative manicures to now??? Obviously she didn't leave without a goodbye mani:
Weird?? Eh. She wanted it...

Who am I going to take ridiculous selfies with?????
I guess it's just me and Georgia now...
Seriously going to miss her so so so much. And combined with my best friend graduating from nursing school and moving back home to CA, I am feeling uber lonely. MA-MA!! haha
Love you baby sis, kees kees. 


1 comment: