Family Picture

Family Picture

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Mrs. Gooberry @ 14 Weeks

Just a few things about our Georgie girl these days...

She is growing so fast! Talking - and by talking I mean babbling - nonstop and trying to copy our noises with her gurgling, shrieking, and cough-laughs. I love her little face to death! She is grasping a rattle and Ziggy the Zebra and hanging on to them a little longer every day. She's moving her little legs over to the side and kicking like she wants to roll over but just can't yet... she gets more and more playful and responsive every day.

The little stinker loves to be upright all the time!! She will lay on her back when she's full and happy but eventually she always wants to be held up over my shoulder or facing out so she can look around. She does NOT like to be cradled unless she's ready to go to bed and swaddled tightly.

She likes watching TV with us sometimes...
Dad, Georgia, and Ziggy
She hates tummy time so I have been trying out the Bumbo seat instead since she likes to sit upright. She was pretty wobbly at first and just slumped over most of the time but she is getting better at it.

Day 1:

Day 2:
Look at that Lloyd Christmas smile....... haha I love this.

And here's a little slideshow of G slumping from left to right... just scroll down quickly :) 






One of cousin Finley's old hats that I modeled on her... it looked so goofy, I opted for yet another headband.
My mom and dad flew up for a quick visit to see a play that my little sister choreographed for a middle school. She did a great job and I am choosing NOT to post any pictures from that night because the sweat shirt I wore - super duper cute in person - did NOT translate well in pictures and I look like a big old tub. So here are some fun pics of NaNa and Grampus after the play...
This was the best I could get out of them BOTH - either mom's eyes or G's eyes were straying in weird directions:

And these two... just aggravating each other into a pouty lip war...

I loved these little pants I got from Kell that matched so perfectly with a onesie I got at my baby shower, so I made her model them :)

Sucking her lip AND staring at her hands...
nom nom nom
And this pose just made me laugh. I thought it was very America's Next Top Model of her, but my SIL thought it was more reminiscent of Zach... "lift your arm and fart" pose. You decide.
I just can't help but talk to this babe all day long, she is so fun. So obviously we have developed a few nicknames for her. Among our favorites:

-Mrs. Gooberry
-Goo Goo Bear
-Googley Bear (because she is always so googley-eyed at me)
-Sweet Pea
-Sweetie Pea
-Crazy Lady (because sometimes she IS a crazy lady)
-Baldie Babe
-Georgie Girl
-Lovebug

And let's not forget what my mother calls her: Zacharina. Or Zachetta.

I just really hope she grows some hair sometime soon -________-

Mrs. Gooooooooooberryyyyyyy!!!!





2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! Love all of the pictures! Especially that first picture under Day 2 of the Bumbo. Hilarious! So cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your baby girl is beautiful!! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete