Family Picture

Family Picture

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Somebody Call A Waaaambulance

As of late, Mrs. Gooberry has been in a little bit of a mood lately... Since it's so out of character, I feel helpless, not knowing if she's just having a cranky day or not feeling well. But it's always good to have the Boochinator around to keep order:
Hahahahaha everyone should have one of these in their homes...

What started out as a pretty good evening:
 Quickly took a turn for the worst: 
Aaaaaaghhhhhhhdkfjklsgkdfmgkfjg

So she started out with some light play...
 Swinging side to side...
 
 Getting faster...fearing for my baby...
 A serious talking to
 Which she seemed to understand
 But ultimately did not agree with
 and definitely rejected
 
So she opted for a change of scenery
And some more swinging...and fearing 
 weeeeeeeee
 Thanks Auntie Booch for calming terrifying my child to serenity.
I'm really going to miss this face when school is out. 
It's a good thing my life is more often than not a lot like this: 





So I don't go cuckoo. Like Kelly ;) 

I also finally got this girl to laugh by tickling her underarms but just barely and she soon lost interest. Ayayay so hard to entertain this one sometimes! Can't wait till she starts laughing more... 

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to say I told you so when someday you have a very angry/mortified/therapy needing teenager that hates the name MRS GOOBERRY hahahaa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, she'll just join your children in their quest to find out why you called them BOOBINSES. Why boob. in. ses.

      Delete