Family Picture

Family Picture

Monday, August 5, 2013

Salt Lake Date w/ Amanda

This is my friend Amanda:
She is one of my favorites :). We worked at APX Alarms together (back when Vivent was APX... yikes) and I don't think she liked me at first. But I clawed my way into her life, threw some homemade cookies (yes that's right, homemade!) over the wall into her cubicle, and forced her to see how fabulous we are together and then she saw the light and we have been awesome ever since! When we shop, she is like my other half. I love her! 
Her smile and laugh and personality are so contagious and I love that about her. G does too! 
Some good conversation goin on ;)
I have wanted to go to Blue Plate diner forever! Since my friend mentioned that it was Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives. So when Amanda said it's one of her go-to's, I was super excited. The food was great! We had good burgers and fries and stuffed ourselves stupid.  
Then we were really naughty..... and headed over to the mall. But I partially blame the heat wrath of Utah because I was dying to get anywhere with AC so we ran over to the City Creek mall for a quick stroll/walk down death-by-shopping lane.
I had a serious talk with Georgia. I taught her about the importance of shopping and the "magic cards" that get you anything you want ;) if you just ask Daddy!! haha just kidding.
cheap plastic beads for the babe... the mall is always a win/win!
Don't be fooled by the modern leather seats and bling. This place is CHEAP! ha. My kinda store ;)

City Creek is such a beautiful mall! I had the best time & real talk with my girl. Love you, Manda!






3 comments:

  1. you worked for Vivint and you don't even know how to spell it???

    and blue plate dinner=num num, how have I been there and you haven't and you have lived there twice?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You went to Blue Plate!! Yay! I bet the lunch is amazing. Can't wait to go back. And OMG those leggings - you look adorbs! xo

    ReplyDelete