Family Picture

Family Picture

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Rodeo Cowgirl

Krissy and Matt invited us to a rodeo a couple of weeks ago so we braved the Utah heat and got our boots on! Well I did... it turned out to be perfect weather and even cooled off at night. This girl LOVES daddy shoulder rides! 


What is Georgia saying? "Yeehaaaaaaaw!" or "ROCK ON!" you choose. 
 She also spent a lot of time doing this: 
Ride em cowgirl!! Save a horse, ride a cowboy, right?? Just kidding, that's totally inappropriate. Gross.

This rodeo was pretty funny with it's kids mutton sheep racing (and scary for kids... I don't know if I'd let my babes do it, but it IS hilarious) I don't think G looks up for it either:
We love Auntie Kris!
 She stayed up the whole night with no afternoon nap and was happy as a clam.
  Love this girl. And her polka dot beanie.
The fair always calls for a good show, overpriced food, dirty feet, and the best company :) till next year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment