Family Picture

Family Picture

Monday, August 5, 2013

Miss Goo @ 7 Months

Ahhhhh just look at this face!!! 
I can't believe this baby is 7 months already.
This girl kills me. She's so dang cute and cuddly and fun! 
But let's be honest for a minute...the majority of this photo shoot went like this:
hahaha but it's ok, because I worked extra hard for these handful of smiles :)
What has this girl been up to the last month?! Besides bringing me the most joy I could ever know?
She is still rolling EVERYWHERE but she is SO good at it now! She uses her arms to pivot around, sometimes in full circles, and then rolls her way to whatever she wants. It's too funny.
She loves to sit in the carts at the store now, I never bring her in her carrier which I love, it's so much easier! 
She sits up by herself perfectly fine now and isn't wobbly at all! 
She throws her toys and always drops everything we give her on the floor 100 times just to watch us pick it up for her again. A couple weeks into being 7 months, she learned new "words"! Just one day, I noticed her blabbing away and was shocked that she wasn't cooing anymore! I was sad for like 2 seconds and then couldn't stop smiling because I love it when she talks, it's so funny. Whenever she sees Zach, she oos and ahs at him and leans towards him, just to break his heart! As soon as she's in his arms, she is frantically looking around for me and won't take her eyes off of me. She is so funny, always wanting what she doesn't have! Remind me of someone.... ;)
I love this little face.
She's been boating, shopping, facetiming, cruising to Alaska, hangin' in the baby bjorn, dipping her toesies in lakes and waterfalls, and lots more! She is the cutest, most stylish babe I know and her Auntie Sissy has made it very clear that if her upcoming babe (Feb 2014 WOOHOO!) is a girl, prepare to have all her belongings stolen! Finally the handmedown gods will favor her. And if it's not a girl, prepare to lose a favorite Aunt because she will surely lose her mind and turn into a vegetable. Yikes.
By now she's eating squash, fruit yogurt, and gagging on breadsticks (oops... I blame Princess Cruises). 
She is happy as a clam as long as I'm near and cries when I leave the room or sometimes turn away from her. But it's never for very long.
 I'm so lucky to have such a happy and fun lovin babe.
 She LOVES facetiming daddy when he's working out of town!
 She loves when I spin her around in circles and getting thrown in the air and looking at herself in mirrors... a tad narcissistic ;) and she's always got her tongue stickin' out everywhere we go! I love it. Always chewin' on something or sucking on her upper lip.
She is a crazy growling little grizzly bear! She started doing this low long growl out of nowhere and it is hilarious. It's so weird and for no reason and it cracks me up! Her eyes are changing so much. Somedays they look dark blue, other times they look hazel. Her one tooth is growing in so big and CROOKED! haha. 
The other night after rocking her to bed twice, I let her cry it out and then went in to check on her an hour later to find THIS:
 It totally freaked me out! the blanket was really tucked in under head and she breathing hard. I felt so grateful that I checked on her! I made it right:
without waking her too much. And then exnayed minky blankets at night from then on! Just cozy foot pj's and maybe a breathable swaddle blankie. Have I been doing it all wrong this whole time?! Does everyone else know not to send their babies to bed with a minky blanket?? Geez. It made me feel wonderful to hear Zach say that he feels fortunate that our child has survived this long...happy 7 months Georgie.... glad you've made it this far! I'll do better tomorrow.


1 comment:

  1. Agggghhhhhhhhh she is soooooooo CUTE!!!!

    G's my A, those are the shortest shorts ever

    Way to use a 4 syllable AND correctly AND spelled correctly

    Cutest bedding ever

    If I don't have a girl then I'll just tuck it's weewee between it's legs and it'll be all good

    ReplyDelete