Family Picture

Family Picture

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Georgia Lately Continued

More on Georgie... 
Lately she has her daily morning ritual of going into our closet and picking out hats and then running over to Zach's side of the bed and picking out one his books and flipping through the pages on the bed with us. Just plain old boring no-picture books, she loves em. 
Love her little profile:
 And always asking lots of very specific alien questions:
See all daddy's hats on the floor in the backround and blanket. She pulls that blanket off the bench every single day so she can climb up and play around on it. 
Yes, I know it's the same picture, but I love her face! I just want to eat it.
And her little cheeser face has been spoiled rotten lately:
 Haha these pictures crack me up, such weird faces... bring on the beginning of documenting your children's crazy faces for personal entertainment (thanks Kelly).
We have been pacing ourselves at the start of this summer and going slow, not too much fun, so I splurged a little at Target (of ALL places ;) and bought Georgia bean some new fun toys. I had never really looked their toy section before and oh MAN I just wanted to buy her everything!!! Major Abu eyes, I had to really reign it in. She loved the little car and all the sounds it made and danced to the music when it played, so cute. I just cannot stop myself from buying her all things princess!! I have always hated the princessy toys and crap for little girls, but against my will, it has seeped into my heart and now it looks like a disney movie has barfed all over my house. 
She loves phones and loves picking up any random object and pretending it's a phone, so of course I had to pick up this Little Mermaid cell phone:
 I was a die-hard Ariel princess growing up so anything Ariel, I just a just :) haha
She also loves taking our keys and pressing the lock button over and over and over to hear the horn honk so why not just pick up her own princess set?! She loves it.
$3 toys at Target just have her name written all over them. I also grabbed her the matching princess mirror that talks and has images appear. It reminded me so much of my own princess beauty and beast mirror I was obsessed with growing up. My siblings and I still repeat the quotes from memory and laugh about it. 
We have been switching up the rooms lately and slowly moving items from Georgie's room over to Boston's room. I was really sad to have to take the rocker out of her room but I did need it for Boston at night and it was time to cut the bottle off. I didn't even realize she was almost 18 months and I probably should have transitioned sooner. Another thing that went right over my head in this crazy time. I was, however, excited to bring up her cute play table that I had refinished awhile ago from the basement and stack it high with books for a new bed time routine. 
Looking like such a big girl! 
She LOVES the table in her room and looking through the books.
And parking her bum on the Little Mermaid floaty swim board (thanks again Target).

And then quickly learning that books are more fun when flinging them off the table. 
 Weeeeee
 Silly girl!
 Momma making her laugh hard for once. She's hard to impress! Sad I didn't get the inevitable hiccups to follow.
This boy:
Passed out face-down on momma is the best! They only do that for so long...
He is still not even filling out his newborn clothes yet.
Baby friend, Char Char & Georgie at it again! 
I love these two! My friend is such a sweetheart and always offers to take Georgia off my hands for a bit since they play so well together. I swear she is the funnest mom ever. Definitely shows me up. She sent me this cute video of Char feeding Georgie. I just love them!
 Char Char is a couple months younger, about 10 teeth fewer, and head of hair fuller, and still a multiple-naps-a-day sleeper, so off she went to snooze and G had some alone time with her second mom (she loves Bailey SO much and always cuddles up to her). Bai sent me this picture and asked if G has a dolly because she's obsessed with this one and would sit forever giving it kisses and playing with the fluttering eyes!
So funny! No dolly, just baby brother. But I've had my eyes out for a little dolly with fluttering eyes ever since. She clearly needs one! :)
Every time she comes home from Bailey's, she tells me just how much of a lady she is, how she's so "mature" and asks questions so seriously, and flutters her eyes at you. She really is our little lady! 
I tried catching the latest of her alien jibber jabber on video. This is what I got. Some time soon, I can't wait to find out what she's been asking me all this time... :)

1 comment:

  1. hahaha my kids are going to DESTROY that princess car hahahahhaha

    ReplyDelete