Family Picture

Family Picture

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

How We Do

New ways to watch morning cartoons:
 She loves to sit in that car and eat snacks and hang out! Daddy put it together for her and we let her have it as a hang out for a few days before it became an outside toy. 
I've been trying to branch out and let go of my OCD and give her more foods to eat by herself. Mainly I've just been putting it off because she takes too long and then I turn my back for TWO seconds and this happens:
Complete crumbles all over her and the floor. Babies!!
 Rides to the park in her princess car: 
She loves it so much!! I got it for her because whenever we would go to Heidi's house to play with the water toys out front, she would just sit in the toy car for most of the time just opening and closing the door. So funny. 
Memorial Day weekend Sunday dress (hand me down from my sissy):
And one of the LAST Sunday's we spent with her before carting her off to NURSERY!! Woohoo!!
Georgia bean discovered head phones:
It was so funny, she loved listening to the music in the headphones and would just sit quietly in awe. Then massive tears when it was time to put them away. I try not to let her see them now because it was annoying to keep having to put them back in her tiny ears, but I did love how she sat so still in my lap :)
Kicking off our Memorial Day Monday at Cowabunga Bay for the first time with our season passes! 
It is SUCH an awesome water park for little kiddos! I love it! It's so clean and organized, unlike Seven Peaks which now just seems dirty and gross and over crowded to me. Georgia had a little fever that morning but was feeling better by noon so we came anyway and played with some friends. 
She loved splashing around in the big splash pad area and would scream and run to us every time the bells rang which meant it was time for the big bucket filled with water to tip over.
The big bucket on the top left:

 The beach pool is awesome and well heated so even the moms want to get in :)

After Cowabunga Bay, we packed up and headed to Jared & Sheree's house for a BBQ and more swimming.. poor Georgia still wasn't 100% and cried for most of the afternoon. We finally went home and put her to bed and called it a night. At least we got some sun & play time in.  





No comments:

Post a Comment