Family Picture

Family Picture

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Georgia Lately

Georgia doesn't allow napping on her time. 
 I was laughing so hard cause Zach was trying to take a nap and she just climb right up and plants her bum on his face! Haha. Oh my little girl... looking like such a little boy... ;) haha
Making funny faces at the noise of the sprinklers turning on:
 I love her faces. She's so silly!
 She LOVES our front steps and yard. She could play on that little concrete patch all day long. 
 She thinks she's a dare devil when she "jumps" off the inch-high ledge to grass.
 The only way I can get smile out of her these days - hissing at her from behind the camera like I'm gonna eat her. Works 75% of the time. And anything else gets me a blank stare!
 Oh and we finally gave her the boot to NURSERY!! Woohoo. It was actually a couple weeks early but we just couldn't teach our Sunday School class of 12-13 year olds without her being a big distraction so off she went! I was so excited to go pick her up and see what she was up to. 
She's so funny... I peeked my head in and I just see her cuddled up next to the GUY teacher with one hand on his leg and the other on her toy. I was dying.
 I mean, she was totally straight faced, not even playing. So funny! 
Hahaha oh that face... such a funny girl. She smiled and ran to me when she saw me but then massive meltdown ensued when I released her death grip on that drum. She did NOT want to leave those toys! 
Although still no difference in the hair department, I can't help but feel like she's changing right before me into such a little girl... her babyness is starting to fade and I love her little personality. She brings me so much joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment