Family Picture

Family Picture

Friday, July 11, 2014

Seasons Change

And babies grow! How is this one already 5 weeks?!
He's so dang cute! I love him to pieces. 
He calms right down as long as he's snuggled close to me. 
And shall we just point out my obvious obsession with that sweatshirt?? Clearly it is my version of the "yellow mesh shorts" and I need to move on! Purchasing cute jammies soon... plus as soon as the crazy Utah heat sets in, it will go deep into the closet only to emerge in fall :)
My sissy kept asking when B would ever wake up, so here he is - looking fab in his stylish handmedowns!
More spoils of the smoker:
BBQ chicken and Pioneer Woman potato sacks & bell pepper buttered corn, all thrown onto the smoker and all delicious and tender.
I finally made use of the oven again with these cheddar bacon and onion scones
For some reason, I having even a harder time finding things I want to eat AFTER pregnancy than during! So frustrating. Breakfast is especially hard, everything makes me want to barf. So I made these scones so I could pop one in the microwave quick & easy. They were delicious! 
Taking shameless selfies for my sissies here and in the mission field: 
 I just have too much time indoors lately...
So we packed up and went to a friends house. 
More front seat rides and one dollar large Dr. Peppers:
 She glares at me from the corners of her eyes and gets ornery with me if I try to take it away. Stinker.
I caught her in a sweet moment of paying more attention to baby brother:
 I didn't even notice while I was running around packing my now massive but necessary bag for any outing, and then I realized she was talking to him like they were having a conversation and he was totally smiling back at her! Until she tried to poke his eye out.
And then his nose.
 And THEN she tried to get inside and sit on him and I was forced to shut the party down. 
Some of their little convo:
We got a little stir crazy and decided to visit daddy during lunch break and hit up the splash pad nearby. Then I realized that that was not very fun considering I had to do all the chasing since he was in work clothes... I did not think that one through!
As usual the water was freezing so I didn't even want to run through it with her. 
But we still had fun and made some baby friends which usually consists of Georgia taking whatever ball or toy they have for herself. 
I love that little bum!

 Little Miss giving me attitude:

I think we are ready for full-on summer! 


1 comment:

  1. omg those two! Darling darling pics. can't wait to see them!

    ReplyDelete