Family Picture

Family Picture

Monday, July 28, 2014

Blessing Boston

Zach blessed Boston on June 22nd in our ward here in Utah. All of Zach's family was able to be there since it was at the end of their mini reunion. Sadly, Krissy & Matt were the only family from my side and I didn't even get a picture with them :(
Zach gave Boston a wonderful blessing and I'm so grateful to be married to a priesthood holder and to have those blessings in my life. 
I am turning into a big sappy sentimental ball of mush by the day now and I love family traditions. Though my oldest sister couldn't be there, she sent me the outfit that both her sons wore on their blessing day. It was kind of drowning him, but I loved it so much, it was so sweet. 
Fast forward a few weeks and lets just pretend these were taken on the same day :) haha:
 (He only lost half his hair and learned how to smile...)
 This is the white Bethlehem blanket that my mom brought me from Jerusalem when Georgia was blessed. 
I love it so much!
 I love this sweet boy :) and it's probably a good thing I didn't get any close up pictures on the actual day because he had a nasty face rash that week! All cleared up now :)
 After sacrament, we headed over to the park right behind our house and set up lunch - deli sandwiches from Walmart's bakery and sides to share. It was actually delicious!! Zach said it was some of the best sandwiches he's ever had. Better than catering Subway and 1/3 of the price! 
 Jaimee, Kristen, and Aunt Toni:
 We loved spending so much time with family and all the nieces and nephews, even on that crazy crazy hot day! Georgie's cheeks were bright red all afternoon.

 I love this picture even though I look pregnant and Georgie's hair is atrocious (WHERE is her bow?!? :) Zach - you're a hunk.
 I didn't even have to watch Georgie all day long, she was SO well taken care of! Fed, watched, played with, carried... I love having babysitting nieces!!

Sheree went around taking these pictures and some of them just crack me up!!!
Especially this one:

It's practically impossible to get her to smile. And that hairrrrrr. So funny. See her pink cheeks?? It was so hot!! I'm surprised she didn't get sunburned.... and that's Natalie holding her. She's the best helper ever. I never even have to ask or say anything to her, she just takes Georgia on as her own baby and plays with her and feeds her and loves her. Every time we see them, she says to me as we are leaving "I want to babysit!! CALL ME!!" I so wish she lived closer! 
It was such a crazy day trying to coordinate food and supplies for everyone and having a hundred people & their littles running through my little house... I don't know how people do that kind of thing all the time! I was so tired by the end of it, I was just grateful to sit in my house with the AC on :) It was a lovely day and I was so lucky to have so much help from family. Couldn't have had this day without them!


1 comment:

  1. Wow, Cathy and Frank look fabulous! Frank is looking about like Zach and could double as Sean Connery! So great to see them on your blog. Wish I were there with you all!

    ReplyDelete