Family Picture

Family Picture

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Draper Days

On Saturday we met up with Krissy & Matt for the Draper Days street fair in the stifling, suffocating, make-you-want-to-die heat. This little girl loves her Auntie :)
 It LOOKS like we are having a good time, but really we are drenched in sweat and dehydrated. See that boot that Zachie-poo is sporting?? I almost barfed when he took it off and his leg hair was wet and stuck to his leg. Ewwwwwww. I don't want to know what that thing is going to smell like when he's through with it.
We headed over to the reptile rescue (to appease Matt and his love for all things animal disgusting) and then took Georgie for her first ride on the swings!!Ahhhh if I had a dollar for every time this girl has her tongue sticking out!!!! I'd be a millionaire :) with a cutsie patootsie babe! 
She LOVED the swings! I love love love this baby and that nothing scares her! Except sometimes Papa Frank. And boys. haha ;)
 How am I ever going to refuse this face in the future???
Do not be fooled. We look like a happy family, but I all I can think of is finding a way to a well ventilated, air conditioned room!! And downing another amazing pina colada... yep! They had AMAZING pina coladas there!!! To die for. Probably the best I've ever had.
 And I would have begged for another if I hadn't used all my begging resources on these $12 modest aztec jean shorts. 
I mean! TWELVE DOLLARS for modest shorts?! Hard to find. Obviously Zach didn't care about the stellar deal.  I think he loves me.... otherwise I should've been dead years ago. ;)
Anyway we booked it out of there ASAP! Didn't even stay for the fireworks...but we could still hear them from our home. Till next year, Draper Days.


No comments:

Post a Comment