Family Picture

Family Picture

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

A Little Trim & A Big Crash

On Monday, Zach and I took Boston to the pediatrician to get trimmed... but not before I snapped a quick pic of his untouched weewee and sent it to my sister haha (much to Zach's dismay and my snickering)!! She had never seen one before and was just curious. The things we do for our sissies... I'm sure I'll regret that. I'm sure she'll use the picture as blackmail later. I'm sure.
So unaware of what's to come:
I wasn't planning on watching and sent Zach ahead but curiosity got the best of me and I found myself wandering into the room wanting to know exactly what they were doing to my little Bos! I love my pediatrician, she was talking us through the whole process and making it seem so...humane. haha. Bos was such a champ! Not one peep from him. He actually slept through the whole thing and "gained a little more respect" in Zach's eyes (yes, according to Zach, it must be earned).
After we got back home, everything was so peaceful with just the three of us (and percocet. always the percocet.) and I loved being able to clean up a quiet home! I swept, put away the toys, did the dishes, and even threw together a delicious meal thanks to my sister who brought me a container of our mom's spaghetti sauce! Yum!! Zach loved it, he said it felt like he hadn't eaten in days and this meal was so good.
After relaxing some, Nana & Papa brought Georgia back up so we could take her to the pediatrician because she was so sick and miserable and wouldn't eat or drink anything. She had a terrible cough and was very cranky. Poor poor girl, she had an ear infection and just looked miserable! We got her some antibiotics and 15 minutes later:
She cried and cried until she crashed face first on the floor! She never does that... I was so tired myself that I snuck off to sleep and when I woke up, they had taken her back to Provo for the night. Thankfully, she started feeling back on track with the medicine and was much happier, so I was told. I am SO grateful that my in laws were here to take care of my baby girl when I was so incapacitated! Unfortunate that she wasn't her best self for them, but at least she was in good hands. They said she was still cute as ever and followed her Nana around everywhere. Always concerned if she was left in the care of just Papa and always had to warm up to him. Such a funny girl. I loved hearing the stories. They thought it was just as funny. I'm sad they couldn't spend more time cuddling Boston, but they were happy to help where needed. 
Looking like a little Eskimo: 



No comments:

Post a Comment