Family Picture

Family Picture

Friday, May 9, 2014

Easter 2014

We started off with Saturday morning with fresh chocolate chip banana buttermilk pancakes! Mmmm I usually do original but I had all the ingredients so I decided to try it out. Loved it!
Then after a quick trip to Home Depot for Saturday crafting, we went over to our friend Heidi's house for an Easter Egg Hunt with the rest of our playdate group! Georgie's first. 
Here's all the kids... staring at the one kid throwing a fit...his brother is currently in time out for a separate meltdown haha! Too funny. 
 Finally it was go time!!! And we found ourselves here:
With Daddy's help, she started to pick up some eggs, but then apparently just wanted to take all of the eggs out of the basket and throw them on the floor. Which is something she loves to do at home... take everything and throw it out of its place saying "uh-ohhhh" when it hits the floor.
 Then she found a cadbury cream filled egg - and wouldn't let it go, so that was the end of her hunting. 
She loves to carry baskets around (or anything she can tote on her arm really) so it was a great day! And I got to hang with my friends while Zach chased her around. What could be better? 
Easter Sunday:
I believe I wore that outfit last Easter, but my outfits are extremely limited these days!!
Then it was time to go to Grandpa Cal & Grandma Judy's that afternoon for another egg hunt and dinner. 
Cathy really wanted pictures of Georgia with Gramps but this was as close as she would get to him without throwing it down! 
 Gramps is the only grandparent left on the Winger side so we try to make it to every occasion he's at.  
egg hunting:
 She actually had this one down like a pro!
 Carrying her own bucket and all.
 I love her so much!
 We spent the rest of the afternoon hanging out on the lawn in the sun with Zach's cousins and their babes. It was so relaxing and fun. Georgia was followed around by two of her cousins, Junie & Piper while they played together, I love little girls and watching them play with my own! Zach tells me every time that he wants a little Junie next. He loves that name haha. I'm not quite on board...
A very happy Easter indeed for us. So glad we have this day to celebrate Christ and his resurrection. This video was circling the internet and I finally got around to watching it on Easter Sunday. It was so different than I expected and touched me so much. It gives so much hope for everyone, I absolutely love it.




No comments:

Post a Comment