Family Picture

Family Picture

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Les Miserables @ Hale Center Theater

Sometimes I get a break and my sister goes to a Les Mis play and then insists that we go again and I pawn my child off and take advantage so I can have a night off of being a very tired pregnant momma.
And then I get pictures like this:
That let me know that my child is surely becoming a brat as expected. Not wanting to share what clearly does not even belong to her...yes, she is shoving her friend out of her own baby chair.
 But then she found some sunnies and all was right in the world again. Well, her world anyway. Charli doesn't look too impressed.
Love these girls. Hope they are friendies for a long time! (Did I really just say that? Cause I'm pretty sure I'd like to high tail it to CA too if given the chance...)
 The incredibly small stage that turned out to be awesome because you basically have front row seating wherever you are:
And a couple of excited sister selfies:
 Man I look fat...
Krissy was still ecstatic even after being forced to sit next to the 300+ lb lady!! I'm pretty sure she didn't get an arm rest or half of her seat....and I wasn't about to sit next to a water heater at 37 weeks along. Thanks for taking one for the team sis.
The play was awesome! Even when my sister showed up 30 seconds AFTER the start time! Hahaha typical. You know what else is typical? Really really really bad costume wigs. The women in the play had pretty bad hair... but their singing was right on. I was so so pleasantly surprised and it had my emotions rolling in the first 30 minutes. I started thinking, what am I doing seeing this play in the last trimester of being pregnant! I'm already so emotional... but by the end of the play, my emotions were clouded over by the feeling of wanting to die so it was ok. Sitting for that long in a teeny tiny seat is not fun - especially for my feet which I'm pretty sure grew a shoe size by the end of the night. 
But the night did not end there! We ate at Chili's next door and had some much needed sister time (which Matt tried to infringe upon and I had to threaten to draw blood...actually it was more Krissy and her attachment to her Matty Pants that she can't go 5 hours without wooing him...admirable I guess. Keep the flame going sis!) and laughed and talked and dissected Frozen and then Disney movies in general... when does a conversation with Krissy ever not include Disney movies?? Haha just kidding :) it was a great night and I'm so glad I got to go and have a fun night off! 
I was NOT surprised to see this face the next morning:
Not surprised in the least, but I could not stop laughing. Clearly my favorite baby girl had a rough night without her momma!!! Zach explained that she wouldn't eat, cried for 30 minutes at bedtime, and then woke up early with this insane hairdo!! I love it so so much. Kissed her all over! I'll try not to subject you to Daddy's care too often love ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment