Family Picture

Family Picture

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Filling The Days

Post vacation and pre baby #2 times looked like this around here:
There are lots of different ways to watch the iPad.
Fortress style.
 Lots of OB check ups - my OB was the sweetest person ever. I love her!
Visiting Auntie Krissy at work to save our sanity.
 And always taking over her very important job.
 Georgia when she answers the phone: "OWO??"
Lots of random park days. The weather in Utah is so bipolar. Always switching between hot and cold on a daily basis.
 Lots of cuddling time.
And always with a finger in someones mouth.
And a certain robe.
Trips to the mall with Auntie Krissy.
 Maybe she should have picked a shorter horse... hahaha just kidding :)
 Trips to Ikea just for good old free fun.
Daddy happened to be away on a business trip - the last one before baby comes - and I snuck into G's room to see about the temperature now that it's getting warmer here. And couldn't help but stop and watch my sweet baby sleeping... soon I'll have too! 
Hiding from mom:
Discovering the hill on the side of our house and oh what fun it is to run down it!
Check ups for Georgia:
Still 95 percentile for height and 65% for weight. She's doing great! But man, shots are NOT fun. Breaks my heart to see her so scared after but I do love the cuddles warranted.
Finding patches of sunlight when it's too cold outside. Little explorer still brings us her shoes about 584 times a day and stands by our back door... hurry up summer!
More running around the neighborhood:
The days are long and we always can't wait until Daddy comes home to save us from boring old Momma! I am constantly trying to fast forward the last few days of pregnancy while wishing things didn't have to change at the same time...Soaking up my days with Georgie Girl!


1 comment:

  1. omggggggg she is so big now and I'm missing it allllllllllllll
    im going to go cry in a corner

    ReplyDelete