Family Picture

Family Picture

Monday, March 25, 2013

Georgia's Newborn Pictures

Backing up a couple months to record all the things I left out... Here are the newborn pictures that my wonderful sister in law, Steph, took for us. Georgia was just 1 week old! 

 I loved the winter pics to commemorate her birth during this cold weather!
 Snowball bum :)
 
Look at that fannie!! Love that little behind.


 Makes me want to snuggle up next to her.
 Of course at the very end of the shoot when I'm holding her, she decides to pee all over me... 
what can ya do??


We didn't get a chance to do hands and feet, so Zach did a little picture taking of his own at 2 weeks. And they turned out great!! I was impressed...
 Gettin artsy on me 
 long skinny feet

 I love staring at that face. 


1 comment: