Family Picture

Family Picture

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Blessing Day, Feb 10th 2013

This day was such a great day, suuuuuuuch a great day. Most of Zach's family was in town for his Grandpa Cal's big 80th birthday bash the night before, as well as most of my family, except one special sister, so it was almost perfect. A TON of people and a tad stressful, but pretty perfect. How could it not be with this totally perfect babe??? She's even wearing her special bracelet that NaNa made her, so so cute. And she's wrapped up in a white Bethlehem blanket that my mom got her from Jerusalem. But the best part of all - she's in the same dress that me and all my sisters and my niece were blessed in throughout the last 30 years. And it's absolutely gorgeous. So so special.


She's hangin out in cousin Brandon's arms and did so most of that day after the blessing. He was so sweet with her and kept telling me I'm going to have to kick him out of the house before he'll give her back. We just call him the baby whisperer. I'm pretty sure she loved him more than Zach for awhile. Probably because he's so pretty :)

 Basically I still look chubbo in all these pictures -______- so frustrating.
 We didn't hear a peep out of her the whole time during church or the blessing, she was so good, and Zach did a beautiful job. So grateful for the priesthood and a worthy husband to bless our family.
 I seriously love this picture. I don't get many shots with dad in the picture (he hates taking pictures) so this is a keeper.
 Cathy & Frank get this plaque for all their grand babies for special events and we love it. Except that it proved that we were here in Provo for these temporary (3-5 max) years... I would have loved to pretend that we raised Georgia in California... after all, she DID grow up in CA for the first 8 months and has TECHNICALLY spent more time there than here so far... ;) nonetheless, we love the plaque.

No comments:

Post a Comment