Family Picture

Family Picture

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Out & About @ 5 Weeks

After a few weeks of being cooped up with the newborn, Zach and I decided to get out of the house and spend the afternoon in Salt Lake. So I called up by big sis and told her to meet me for lunch and then come with to the City Creek Mall! I had only ever been once, so I was excited to go again. I needed a change of scenery and I always prefer one with shops :) 

I got my little hipster babe ready for the cold weather in her fleece jammies. Love her face here. 
 Yummy, greasy food at Smashburger.
 Soon after, my in laws came into town and to my absolute delight, she wanted to go fabric shopping for a quilt for Zach and I as a house warming gift for when we buy a home here. We went to Gardner's Village in Midvale which has the cutest (and somewhat over-priced) shops everrrrr. I never thought fabric shopping could be so fun! Here are some of the patterns I chose.
 And Georgia was a good little babe most of the time... so I couldn't help but buy her this cute little zebra that plays music when you pull it's tale. love love love and she now goes by Ziggy the Zebra (thanks honey).
Georgia doesn't look so entertained here but they are becoming fast friends these days...
 I just wanted to show off her new clothes that I was so excited to get... it seemed like she wore the same newborn onsies over and over and over so this was so fun to get new ones!


No comments:

Post a Comment