Family Picture

Family Picture

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Momma Time

January 4th: Mom came to stay with me!!
 Note for next post birth: Remember to smile with my mouth CLOSED. It softens the chubby face.
And she brought the cutest little boots for Georgia, can't wait till she grows into them!

Then we came across this little gem... proving just how much G is her father's daughter! Zach on the left, G on the right.. (he's so.... red.....) just look at those identical button noses!

And mom got to experience the Dynamite Poop... it seriously had my flinching at every diaper change! For once it wasn't me who got hit... thanks Mom for taking one for the team :) and G.... she's a straight shooter, good aim! 


 So we gave her a nice bath in which she curled up and fell asleep


My mom was amazing to say the least... she cooked dinner every night, stayed up late with me and the baby, burped her every chance she got to give me a break, loved Georgia to pieces, taught me all the things I hadn't figured out, helped me get out and about and run the errands I was putting off, helped me to just relax and figure out how to get G to sleep through the night, and basically saved the day. She was AMAZING.


Doesn't Auntie Kris just look hoooooooooot


Mom made me get this shot because she thought it was hilarious how she was sleeping with her arms sticking out. Silly girl!

It was so hard to say goodbye to my mom that she ended up changing her flight to stay 2 extra days!!! Much to my CA fam's dismay I'm sure, but I was soooo glad we even got 2 more days with her. Loved every minute! Thankfully she left early on Monday morning so we avoided a ball fest... I was sure a mess when I woke up and she was gone. So glad I have such a helpful and giving mother! 

No comments:

Post a Comment