Family Picture

Family Picture

Thursday, March 14, 2013

The Blog Nazi

This is for my sister who is the BEST blogger ever, so naturally I am shrinking into a dark corner because I just can't live up to hers... wait... can I also use this as a reason why I am so untalented, narrow-minded, and lazy??? Yes. Yes, I blame all my shortcomings on her! She is the reason my blog is lacking and my hair is frizzy and I never have enough sunglasses and the list goes on and on... she has it all! Why try?? Oh yeah, because I have just given birth this AMAZING BABE:





and I need to record all her cuteness before she turns into a little devil and I want to inadvertently drive her off a cliff :) hopefully that day doesn't come any time soon because I am honestly enjoying every day with her!!!
Anyway, the Blog Nazi is always on me for never ever updating this thing, so here goes round 2 with a little more dedication....

No comments:

Post a Comment