Family Picture

Family Picture

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

B Money Lately

This little Byoo is SOOO BALD!!! Ahhhh what I wouldn't do for a baby with tons of hair! ;) 
 He loves his Momma and gives lots of smiles! But as I've been told, he is a flirt and will smile at almost anyone. He isn't shy like Georgia was as a babe. This picture cracks me up. I turned for two seconds and Georgia had slipped that little Asian bracelet (a gift from my mom in Taiwan) up his arm. She knows how important it is to accessorize!! 
I also moved some things around and finished (for now) his room. These three little pictures were the cherry on top! I love how they turned out. 
He is still so "petite" and has a tiny head. But it is beautifully shaped and proportionate to his littleness. This time has been fun!! And it's about to end. (waaaaah)

No comments:

Post a Comment